Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jak Siemasz

The big fat Sunday newspaper is much more exciting than it used to be, now that I am a savvy coupon shopper. Actually, I am not really good at couponing yet because I am a viciously dedicated buyer of various name brand items and unless all the coupons are for Coca Cola Classic, Heinz ketchup, Tide Original Scent, and/or Kashi cereal, then I am not getting much of a bargain. You kind of lose at the coupon game unless you are willing to hop brands like a cheap ho hops beds. Also, my love affair with Publix has enamored me of Publix brand everything, although I can’t say I am trusting of the Publix condoms because DAMN, you know? Hey, wait, wouldn’t a cheap ho actually hop, like, alleys or back seats of cars? I do not know for hos.
This was in my most recent Sunday paper.
It is never Grandpa that belongs to anyone.

I always wanted to order one of these things for my mother. It wouldn't be as funny anymore because she does have a few grandchildren (no thanks to me) but she is still not a sweet granny who would want to wear this kind of schmaltzy dud. I would personalize it with “This Mee-Maw belongs to…” and use names like “Crusher” and “Assclown” and “Cloris Leachman.” Anyway, if you look closer, you notice something unusual about this particular ad:

You choose! Crazy!
Babcia?? Thanks to Google, I now know that it means grandmother in Polish, but really? How many Polish people are around that want to buy Mee-Maw a special shirty that is mostly in English?

No comments:

Post a Comment